Thursday, October 03, 2019

Every single time that I visit the #RoyalArmouries in #Leeds, I find myself drawn to the Hall of #Steel. I find this display captivating, perfect, #beautiful and just something that I want to look at. It fills me with a sense of awe, it appeals to my artistic eye in terms of its #symmetry and #perspective, and it is something that I always want to go back to, to take yet another #photograph, to get neck ache staring at. Considering that the display is largely of instruments that were designed to kill people, I find this sight quite inspiring and #spectacular. I'm used to looking into tunnels horizontally, but the novelty in this being a vertical installation is something that to me makes it that extra bit special. #museum #edutainment #culture #art #weaponry #arms #war #peace #tower #HallofSteel #TheRoyalArmouries #LeedsMuseum #British #IgersLeeds #LeedsArt #LeedsPhoto #travel #tourism #tourist #leisure #life


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2pDzMK8

No comments: