Friday, July 04, 2014

Review: The Copthorne Hotel, Birmingham, England - July 2014



http://ift.tt/1rsAzGu I recently stayed at The Copthorne Hotel, just outside of Birmingham City Centre's Paradise Forum and close to the Jewellery Quarter. I enjoyed my stay at this hotel, it was comfortable, although for such a high profile hotel in the City it was a little dated in terms of decor. It needs modernising, and the rooms need to have air conditioning, at present they have rotating fans. With that said I did enjoy my stay here, although for the price may explore other options in future. The breakfast buffet was excellent and the staff friendly and attentive. This review includes external shots of the hotel, a detailed bedroom review, the lift, reception area, bar, restaurant and breakfast buffet.

No comments: